Cabin Sanitising

mercury7289

This whole thread does demonstrate how false information can be spread.

The first post, humerous as it was, was on the P&O forum.

It would be assumed that the email was sent by P&O, that their crew did not have sufficient time to clean cabins properly.

So someone else reads just the first post, tells someone else, who puts it on another public forum or feed, it gets picked up and relayed elsewhere as fact, and hey-ho, those old lines about "floating petri dishes" start up again.

2 minutes ago, nosapphire said:

This whole thread does demonstrate how false information can be spread.

The first post, humerous as it was, was on the P&O forum.

It would be assumed that the email was sent by P&O, that their crew did not have sufficient time to clean cabins properly.

So someone else reads just the first post, tells someone else, who puts it on another public forum or feed, it gets picked up and relayed elsewhere as fact, and hey-ho, those old lines about "floating petri dishes" start up again.

Was not aware that it had travelled, on to other forums so if it did, you are almost right, however saying that it was false information was incorrect, because as I have explained it was fresh to me. and came via CC

On 12/11/2021 at 12:50 AM, Purdey16 said:

Yep they say that but when you watch the aircraft come in and 10 minutes later your boarding the same aircraft that passengers have just come off I’m using my clinell wipes to wipe down everything even seat belts , I use the same as the hospital uses and have done for years 

The product they use lasts for twenty four hours unless of course someone like yourself wipes it off 

• 4 weeks later...