Why do so many not like Caribbean night?

sunflower1972

Can anyone who's had the roasted rack of pork on the Caribbean Night Menu tell me if it's real spicy? Is it just sliced pork and what kind of sauce is Arajwaks? We're now thinking of trying the Caribbean Night menu this time and going to Sterlings on the first formal night instead as between the two menus the Captain's Welcome Aboard Menu appeals to us the least.

I have never experienced Caribbean Night on the Sun, but I have on other Princess ships, and while I certainly have never found anything to complain about in regards to the food, I would say that Caribbean night is my least favorite.

(Here is the link to the caribbean night menu on the CB: http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/caribnightA.html )

Thanks for posting the menu...I didn't know you could find these on line.:p

I just had the pork on the Sun Princess about 2 weeks ago. It was great. Not spicy, but very tasty and moist. The DH had the blackened chicken and it was not too spicy but tasty. Was one of our favorite meals!!! The sauce on the pork was fairly light, very good. I think the menu has changed a bit since the one posted on this thread....or different ships may have different dishes I guess as well:)

The pork was sliced with the bone in place still.

Have a great trip!!

sunflower1972:

Thanks so much for filling me in about the pork dish. Looks like that's what I'll be ordering if we choose to do the Caribbean Menu instead of Sterlings. We're thinking about trying this menu again as so many people have had favorable comments.

Archived