Elegant Nights

KingsQueen13

Cruising Carnival Miracle this September, 10 days to Alaska. I know we have 2 “fancy nights” as far as dinner is concerned. Is there a typical schedule for how they decide which nights those are? Like 2nd night and last night? I’m trying to decide on booking Nick & Nora’s steakhouse but I don’t want to book on an elegant night and miss out on the MDR that night. Thanks for any info! 

I can't say for sure except I would be shocked if it is the last night.  Luggage needs to be outside at a certain point and that seems like a hard night to do it on.  I also know the 2nd night has been a popular night for the first night on cruise I have been on.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KingsQueen13 said:

Cruising Carnival Miracle this September, 10 days to Alaska. I know we have 2 “fancy nights” as far as dinner is concerned. Is there a typical schedule for how they decide which nights those are? Like 2nd night and last night? I’m trying to decide on booking Nick & Nora’s steakhouse but I don’t want to book on an elegant night and miss out on the MDR that night. Thanks for any info! 

Second night is normal for the first one. I've never seen the second one be the last night. I don't think it would be due to packing. If there's another sea day towards the end that's probably it. If not look for a port day where back on board is pretty early.

Edited by Saint Greg