Live Review Apex 1/8/2022 - 1/15/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

13 minutes ago, tcmagnum said:

BennyBrun - Your food pictures are killing me!!  Everything looks so fresh and so good!!

I also want to thank BennyBrun and SNJCruisers for all the wonderful updates on how things are going on a cruise right now.  Your positive attitude is contagious.  And if I could get off work, I would be booking a cruise right now.                                                                                                                               I also want to thank you for ignoring the stupid bickering that some decided to add to your live feed.  Not the place for the arguments or negativity.                                                                                                    Enjoy the rest of your cruise!!!

Thanks for the thanks but this is Benny's conversation.  I have just added my two cents here and there when I thought was appropriate and added to the thought process.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Thanks for the thanks but this is Benny's conversation.  I have just added my two cents here and there when I thought was appropriate and added to the thought process.

I appreciate the comments and your thoughts.  It adds another perspective on this cruise and much appreciate it.  It shows that it is possible to have some joy and fun cruising during this uncertain times along with some delicious food.  This thread is a cooperative effort !!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

20 cruises on Carnival since 1986 and currently have 5 booked on Excel Class ships.  It's not negatively at all, it's reality.  There are many that cruise on Carnival that reinforce the mantra that Carnival is the Walmart of the Seas.  Many card carrying members of the me first society that think nothing of pushing the envelope and breaking the rules whenever possible, smuggle on booze, chair hog and remove tips.  

I have only sailed Carnival once and the difference in the clientel is noticeable, unfortunately.  So, for us it was one and done with Carnival.

We do not have the experience as some of you here with only 7 cruises in the past 11 years, however, our two Celebrity cruises were tops.(Equinox). We are on our third booking now, since the Covid era.  Hoping we get to sail Edge before they take her to the other side of the world.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 7

We just love receiving gifts !!! 

3F7C2D0F-5794-4344-B274-96A20838E1C0.jpeg

Again--- This post is fantastic -- the photos, the time and effort you are spending to inform and entertain us, wow !!  I'm enjoying it very much while freezing my a-- off.

LOL--- ( Just for fun ) --- What was your complaint at GR to receive all 6 chocolate covered strawberries and bottle of wine ??  Did your waiter forget your 3rd main course , or your butler forgot to ask you " Did you have a good day outside ( the ship ) " ? Or, most likely IMO , the SR Staff just want to say " Thanks for being the people you are " .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

Again--- This post is fantastic -- the photos, the time and effort you are spending to inform and entertain us, wow !!  I'm enjoying it very much while freezing my a-- off.

LOL--- ( Just for fun ) --- What was your complaint at GR to receive all 6 chocolate covered strawberries and bottle of wine ??  Did your waiter forget your 3rd main course , or your butler forgot to ask you " Did you have a good day outside ( the ship ) " ? Or, most likely IMO , the SR Staff just want to say " Thanks for being the people you are " .

We had no complaints to guest relations or any one.  We only told a few officers how wonderful everyone was and how hard the crew is working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinboy said:

..... --- What was your complaint at GR to receive all 6 chocolate covered strawberries and bottle of wine ??  ... Or, most likely IMO , the SR Staff just want to say " Thanks for being the people you are " .

12 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

We had no complaints to guest relations or any one.  We only told a few officers how wonderful everyone was and how hard the crew is working.

My guess is that your positive posts here with all the excitement you've generated has caught the eye of Celebrity and someone along the way wanted to say thanks with a little something extra.  So glad they did, you've done a great job and given many of us the positive image we need to keep sailing!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Benny, I want to add my thanks for taking us all on your cruise!  Your descriptions and photos are making me salivate!  We are supposed to have boarded the Silhouette today but canceled due to Omicron concerns. We are scheduled on a B2B on March 12 and 19, and we are confident we will sail with this one!  Thank you again; you are a gem!

Edited by LMC
  • Thanks 1

Benny, as all have said—thank you for taking the time to do this post. We’ve been on the Edge twice and are booked on the Apex soon. Really enjoyed following along with you. I hope you have a safe trip home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, garyl62 said:

My guess is that your positive posts here with all the excitement you've generated has caught the eye of Celebrity and someone along the way wanted to say thanks with a little something extra.  So glad they did, you've done a great job and given many of us the positive image we need to keep sailing!

Thank you so much!!!  I firmly believe that you should make the best of your vacation.  Especially on a cruise.  You are already there so have a great time and look for the positive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, misscruiser36 said:

We are booked on the Apex on 2/5 (fingers crossed) and I am beyond  excited. 

Unintentional pun.  For those that don't know, Beyond is the third Edge Class ship coming out later this year.

Edited by SNJCruisers
  • Haha 2

Benny, thanks VERY much for taking the time on this thread. Sitting in the hotel near the port waiting to board the Apex Saturday morning. This is our first time on Celebrity and looking forward to seeing in person what I’ve been seeing on my iPad. Safe trip back home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, misscruiser36 said:

Benny, I have been following this thread and just want to thank you so much for all of the great information! We are booked on the Apex on 2/5 (fingers crossed) and I am beyond excited. So happy that you have had such a fantastic cruise. 

Thank you so much for coming along!  I hope you too have a fantastic cruise!

2 hours ago, LMC said:

Benny, I want to add my thanks for taking us all on your cruise!  Your descriptions and photos are making me salivate!  We are supposed to have boarded the Silhouette today but canceled due to Omicron concerns. We are scheduled on a B2B on March 12 and 19, and we are confident we will sail with this one!  Thank you again; you are a gem!

Thank you for coming along on the virtual cruise!  Have a great time in your cruise!  Stay safe!

2 hours ago, luvbvi said:

Benny, as all have said—thank you for taking the time to do this post. We’ve been on the Edge twice and are booked on the Apex soon. Really enjoyed following along with you. I hope you have a safe trip home. 

Thank you for coming along on the virtual cruise!  I hope you have a fantastic journey on the Apex! Stay safe!

1 hour ago, t18c97 said:

Benny, thanks VERY much for taking the time on this thread. Sitting in the hotel near the port waiting to board the Apex Saturday morning. This is our first time on Celebrity and looking forward to seeing in person what I’ve been seeing on my iPad. Safe trip back home.

Thank you so much for coming along on the virtual cruise!  Please take the time to explore the ship, enjoy the service and be pampered.  Stay safe and have a great cruise!  Please do post back and let me know what you think of the ship!

51 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

Benny, thanks for this wonderful thread, your current info and the outstanding photos!  I enjoyed my “second cruise “ on the Apex and loved seeing all the familiar spaces on that beautiful ship.

Thank you so much for coming along!  Hopefully you will be able to make it back on the APEX soon to enjoy the ship all over again!