Carnival Celebration Rooms

zzmmmommy

I think we decided on the celebration going in December.  I have called Carnival a few times and I keep getting the same answer...I can't book a guarantee room since the ship's deck plan hasn't opened yet.  Yet, I can see the deck plan on the Carnival website.  When I go on the Carnival website and try to book the cruise I can only select a category but not an actual room.  Anyone have any ideas when this will open? I need connecting rooms, I have 2 children with special circumstances - we all need to be connected.  I can't book without knowing we can be connected.  Thanks!

A lot of people have been booked for more than a year.  It seems most of the rooms are either sold or being held by travel agents.  If you want connecting rooms, I would suggest contacting your PVP or TA, and maybe they can keep their eye open for connecting rooms.  Good luck!

6 hours ago, zzmmmommy said:

When I go on the Carnival website and try to book the cruise I can only select a category but not an actual room. 

I'm echoing what others have said in that I was able to book a cabin for the Dec 2022 sailing of Celebration, though I did it about a month or two ago.  I tried again just now doing a mock booking and it lets me select a cabin.

18 hours ago, zzmmmommy said:

I think we decided on the celebration going in December.  I have called Carnival a few times and I keep getting the same answer...I can't book a guarantee room since the ship's deck plan hasn't opened yet.  Yet, I can see the deck plan on the Carnival website.  When I go on the Carnival website and try to book the cruise I can only select a category but not an actual room.  Anyone have any ideas when this will open? I need connecting rooms, I have 2 children with special circumstances - we all need to be connected.  I can't book without knowing we can be connected.  Thanks!

I booked a guarantee on the Inaugural and the ship isn't even built yet so i don't know why you wouldn't be able to book on for December unless they haven't listed that cruise yet.  A guarantee is a category and not an actual room so if your booking a guarantee there's nothing saying your rooms would be connected.

I was able to find rooms going through the website. I don't understand how the 1-800 Carnival reps can't give the rooms, but either way I found rooms next to each other after lots of back and forth.  Do you know if all the balcony rooms have doors that open?  I can't find two balcony rooms that connect on the inside. When we just went on the sunshine we had the same problem but our balcony door was able to be opened so we connected that way.  Do all balcony doors open/connect to the room next to them?

44 minutes ago, zzmmmommy said:

I was able to find rooms going through the website. I don't understand how the 1-800 Carnival reps can't give the rooms, but either way I found rooms next to each other after lots of back and forth.  Do you know if all the balcony rooms have doors that open?  I can't find two balcony rooms that connect on the inside. When we just went on the sunshine we had the same problem but our balcony door was able to be opened so we connected that way.  Do all balcony doors open/connect to the room next to them?

What date is your cruise. Lots of connecting balcony cabins on the Celebration. Attached is just a selection.

Screenshot_20220109-142648_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

If you can't get regular customer service to assist you, send an email to:

specialneeds@carnival.com or icare@carnival.com

Explain your children's needs and request them to switch you to any of the above cabin combinations.

Wow- thank you. I didn't realize they had those services.  We were super lucky on the sunshine and able to get a connecting balcony for my daughter.  It wasn't a make or break situation, but having quick access to her is certainly easier...the switching of the ships at the last minute made me nervous but it all worked out.  These email addresses are good to know.  Thank you!