Does RCL have personal reservation assistants?

Just now, soccer2010 said:

Looking to see if RCL has the personal reservation assistant like Carnival does?  We have some FCC that are not completely straight forward and for an upcoming reservation, our travel agent is taking care of it but not that responsive.

If you have booked with a travel agent the reps at Royal won't talk to you about that reservation.  They will be able to assist with past FCC issues.  Try post cruise guest relations 1-800-256-6649

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you have booked with a travel agent the reps at Royal won't talk to you about that reservation.  They will be able to assist with past FCC issues.  Try post cruise guest relations 1-800-256-6649

I'm getting ready to book another cruise and probably not using a travel agent on this one.

Just now, soccer2010 said:

I'm getting ready to book another cruise and probably not using a travel agent on this one.

Just call into the regualr reservation line then.  The agent booking it will let you know if your FCC's can be applied or if you need to work through post cruise if there are issues to resolve

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

An RCCL agent (Sab) is doing a great job of helping me know.  They are confirming that they can transfer an FCC and it's taking a while.  Every 2 mintues, they take me off hold, say a few words and ask again if it's okay to put me back on hold for 2-3 minutes.  We're almost there.

• Like 1