Move cruise to winter 2023 sailing

Markanddonna

12 minutes ago, Markanddonna said:

I was able to move my Jan 2022 cruises to Jan 2023. It took an hour, but it happened. I had to move my Jan 16th to a "placeholder" cruise but it all worked out.  Be sure to tell them you should NOT be charged a move fee. 

Congrats!  I was looking at potentially doing that for our B2B, but the cost is almost 35% more!  Hope you are enjoying our snow from the weekend.  The Annehurst kids seemed really disappointed at the bus stop this morning.  Probably hoping for a snow day!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Markanddonna said:

I was able to move my Jan 2022 cruises to Jan 2023. It took an hour, but it happened. I had to move my Jan 16th to a "placeholder" cruise but it all worked out.  Be sure to tell them you should NOT be charged a move fee. 

Was you allowed to get the All in Drinks & Wifi package?

Although I did get both B@B cruises changed, I took far less. Now, I have an inside instead of a balcony, three less days, no Aruba, etc. I'm trying to keep my monetary investment the same and perhaps I'll be allowed to upgrade or get a better deal later. But, I have my invoices and don't have to go on a cruise at a time of year that I don't want (like the Caribbean when my hometown has relatively good weather.)  I prefer travel in Europe or Australia. 

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

Congrats!  I was looking at potentially doing that for our B2B, but the cost is almost 35% more!  Hope you are enjoying our snow from the weekend.  The Annehurst kids seemed really disappointed at the bus stop this morning.  Probably hoping for a snow day!

You are right, the cruises now cost more. We booked ours in January 2021 when MSC was desperate and got a great deal.

Olentangy closed.  (That's where I now live.)  

• Like 1

I have to say I'm glad we canceled our Jan 16th cruise. Already they have missed Ocean Cay because of the weather and dropped Cartagena and Aruba totally. If they are lucky, they'll make it to Panama and Costa Rica. They are on route to Jamaica now (which is one of my least favorite.) Since they are not testing during the cruise, I imagine they should keep their COVID numbers low to be allowed in the remaining ports.  BTW- if you called before hand, the agents would have assured you everything was as planned. We all knew how Aruba and Cartagena felt about Covid cases...