Covid testing at Terminal J

I read that there is Covid testing at Terminal J when a ship is not docked. We will be coming off a cruise on Freedom of the seas on March 4th and sailing MSC Seashore on 3/5. Is there anyway of finding out if testing will be available on 3/4? Thanks in advance

21 minutes ago, Kruizin'Kath said:

I read that there is Covid testing at Terminal J when a ship is not docked. We will be coming off a cruise on Freedom of the seas on March 4th and sailing MSC Seashore on 3/5. Is there anyway of finding out if testing will be available on 3/4? Thanks in advance

Here's the link to Terminal J testing site.  You can call and make an appointment:

https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/covid19-location.page?Mduid_covid19-location=cov1634051968887569

21 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Here's the link to Terminal J testing site.  You can call and make an appointment:

https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/covid19-location.page?Mduid_covid19-location=cov1634051968887569

I called and they told me they can't make appointments there because the dates and times vary. Not sure how you're supposed to make use of this site!

2 hours ago, foreverlost said:

I called and they told me they can't make appointments there because the dates and times vary. Not sure how you're supposed to make use of this site!

I would try calling other testing sites nearby. There's also the proctored home tests as a backup.

2 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

I would try calling other testing sites nearby. There's also the proctored home tests as a backup.

Oh for sure! Sorry, I just meant I'm not sure how anyone uses Terminal J when apparently nobody can tell you if/when you're able to do that. I guess just for locals that can stop by and check?

2 minutes ago, foreverlost said:

Oh for sure! Sorry, I just meant I'm not sure how anyone uses Terminal J when apparently nobody can tell you if/when you're able to do that. I guess just for locals that can stop by and check?

Yes and maybe for port workers - cruise and commercial cargo workers.