Diamond balcony discount?

colesc15

I made a new booking this morning and expected to see the usual diamond balcony discount but didn't. I tried reading through their sale info but didn't see anything.. Is the balcony discount not combinable with their current promo they're running? 

Just now, colesc15 said:

I made a new booking this morning and expected to see the usual diamond balcony discount but didn't. I tried reading through their sale info but didn't see anything.. Is the balcony discount not combinable with their current promo they're running? 

We booked one last weekend got the appropriate discount and the promo OBC. Did you book direct or through a TA? 

3 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

Sometimes if the money off is more than the balcony discount it can be zero. This is $550 off and you get whichever is bigger, or can be a small amt. 

Just now, firefly333 said:

Sometimes if the money off is more than the balcony discount it can be zero. This is $550 off and you get whichever is bigger, or can be a small amt. 

That was my guess. The "discount" for the promo showed $400 plus the bs 30% off 2nd guess so I assumed they give one or the other. 

Not sure what the current promotion is, but the balcony discount is not always applicable or combinable with sale or other price promotions.  Do a mock booking both with and without your C & A number included to see what the best price is.  BTW, IMO this is a lousy deal when the loyalty perk you've earned may not be applicable. Should never have restrictions or conditions - didn't used to. But that's a whole other story.....

• Like 1