Majestic Princess Jan 22 and Feb 19, 2022 live report

dhanakorn

On 3/15/2022 at 9:02 PM, Mike45LC said:

I just tried the JourneyView on the Medallion App, and I found that I have to swipe down through 8 pages to view all of the activities at a given time.  And approximately 24 screens to cover 24 hours in a day.  So that is 184 screens per day!  

I cannot shrink the font to reduce the number of pages needed.  (A very new iPhone 13, so the phone is not old.)  

Other than dhanakorn's solution of using the Patter instead (and taking a photo of it, if need be), has anyone come up with a solution to this high-tech problem?  Will I once again be using my highlighter on the paper Patter?

That feature of the medallion app is useless.

The best thing I've used is a highlighted patter in my pocket for quick reference. 

• 5 months later...

dhanakorn, Thank you very much for posting this excellent review. We have learnt a lot about Majestic Princess from your posts. We have sailed on Princess many times but not on Majestic. We will be sailing on her in New Zealand in November this year and hope to have as much fun as you did. I will be avidly following your future posts. 

Thanks for this thread... we are on Majestic in February 2023 and are really looking forward to it

do you know what time the shows were on?

Princess said 20:00 and 22:00 but some on other princess ships said they were 19:30 and 21:30

thanks