Cheers/Bubbles Package Sales

bandjwayne

I looked and could not find it.  Does the drink packages ever go on sale?  I see it says 10% off if you buy it before you board.  I am just wondering if the price ever goes up or down before the cruise?  Right now it is $5.95/$51.95 for the packages.  When we booked, they told us we might as well wait until closer to the the sale date before we buy it.  I agree, but to me it would make more sense to buy it early at a cheaper rate.  

Thanks

14 minutes ago, bandjwayne said:

I looked and could not find it.  Does the drink packages ever go on sale?  I see it says 10% off if you buy it before you board.  I am just wondering if the price ever goes up or down before the cruise?  Right now it is $5.95/$51.95 for the packages.  When we booked, they told us we might as well wait until closer to the the sale date before we buy it.  I agree, but to me it would make more sense to buy it early at a cheaper rate.  

Thanks

No, the price will be the same with 10% off before boarding. The only way it is discounted is if Cheers is included in your booking promo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanoGirl21 said:

No, the price will be the same with 10% off before boarding. The only way it is discounted is if Cheers is included in your booking promo.

Thank you, I will just wait until closer to our cruise to purchase it.

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Cheers is on sale occasionally.  The next date is February 30, then April 31, then June 31, then September 31 and finally November 31. 😉

That is great to hear. I will be getting it anyway, but if I can save a few bucks that is even better!

Thank you for that info.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Cheers is on sale occasionally.  The next date is February 30, then April 31, then June 31, then September 31 and finally November 31. 😉

Just out of curiosity....what is the sale? 10%?  TIA

• Haha 2

Joke's aside, Cheers! was on sale last for a brief time back in April 2020.  I believe it was an attempt to get revenue back when the sailing stoppage was first taking its toll.

Screenshot 2022-02-01 134328.jpg

I can't remember but quick math that says it must have been a 25% off sale.

Edited by Nog Vlog

8 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

1 hour ago, bandjwayne said:

That is great to hear. I will be getting it anyway, but if I can save a few bucks that is even better!

Thank you for that info.

You are quite welcome for the information.  Set your alarm on your cell phone for one of those dates so that you don't miss out on the savings.

1 hour ago, famof4togo said:

Just out of curiosity....what is the sale? 10%?  TIA

John Heald usually posts on his FB account what the exact % will be.

Just to clarify, in case anyone thinks that the joking above is serious, Cheers VERY rarely goes on sale.  @Nog Vlogis correct that it was on sale for 25% off in 2020, but a discount of that size for Cheers had never happened before and is likely not to be seen again.  There are VERY rare discounts available for Black Friday that sometimes include Cheers, but with the financial issues at Carnival they didn't offer them last year and I don't anticipate seeing them again for quite a while.  Currently, the only way to really get a discount that may be larger than the 10% off pre-purchase price is to use a fare offer that includes Cheers.

26 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

Currently, the only way to really get a discount that may be larger than the 10% off pre-purchase price is to use a fare offer that includes Cheers.

Another way is to purchase 10% off gift cards through AARP or Allstate.  There are threads on cc about them, but you basically earn points and then you can redeem those points for the opportunity to purchase 100, 500 or 1000 denomination gift cards that can be used for all of your purchases involved with your cruise.  Sail n sign, cruise deposit, cruise balance, pre-purchases, basically 100% of all your costs involved.

• Like 1

The only limit I know of is they limit you to (15) alcoholic beverages per day.

I understand there is a maximum of 15 drinks a day for the CHEERS! program. With the enhanced program, do non-alcoholic drinks count toward this total?
Sodas and other applicable non-alcoholic beverages remain unlimited and will not be counted toward the 15 alcoholic beverages limit, and all other policies and procedures remain the same. Guests are expected to enjoy alcohol responsibly and staff members are trained not to serve guests who appear to be intoxicated.

Edited by famof4togo

3 minutes ago, johnandcristina said:

Hi Everyone!

I have seen some post limits to the Cheers package.  I know it is a $20 limit per drink however I can not find anything that relates to the limit of drinks per day.  Anyoine have any good info on this?

Thanks!

CHEERS! package limit is 15 alcoholic drinks in a 24-hour period (6:00 am to 6:00 am).  No limit on non-alcoholic drinks.

• Like 1