If doing a back-to-back question

Bjbilly

48 minutes ago, Bjbilly said:

Do you need to check in for both cruises or does all info from first cruise get carried over?  Thanks for any info

Technically you can check in entirely at the pier without doing anything on the app ahead of time so based on that I would say that you do not need to.

46 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Technically you can check in entirely at the pier without doing anything on the app ahead of time so based on that I would say that you do not need to.

Don't they (RCCL) need to have all of your info (ex. Credit card, health, etc..) before the B2B? I know we did last week.

2 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

Don't they (RCCL) need to have all of your info (ex. Credit card, health, etc..) before the B2B? I know we did last week.

Not sure if they would call you to guest services or make you do check in at the pier but my point is you do not have to check in in advance of your cruise using the app so there must be a work around for B2B cruisers.  Not everyone has or can use a computer or phone.

We just did a b2b in Nov/Dec on HOTS and did the check in for both just like we have done for other b2b's.  Info does not carryover.  They are separate cruises and even though RCI knows who is doing b2b's based on reservations, they do not officially offer b2b's.  

As for doing it at the pier, that doesn't work for a b2b as you don't check in at the port for the subsequent legs like you do for the first.  Why make it more difficult?  

Edited by BND
  • Like 1