Nassau Excursions

Just looking to get input on Nassau excursions.   With Covid and everything else, wondering if it is worth it to do an excursion in Nassau?   We were thinking of doing the dolphin swim.    Is there any dangers or is is pretty much the same as before the cruise shutdown.    Not sure what the COVID numbers are on the island either.   Any input would be great!

We took the excursion to Pearl Island in November, and it was wonderful.  We also just walked around the port area, went to the straw market, etc.  It wasn't very crowded, and everyone was masked.  They were so happy to be back in business and to have tourists in town again.

You may want to consider a resort pass for the day at the British Colonial Hilton. Easy walk from cruise port. Clean private beach and pool .... guest only restaurant beach/poolside...good food and drinks and usually not crowded. Fee I believe is right around $85/pp which INCLUDES a $40 food and beverage credit.

20 minutes ago, BeagleAgility said:

I heard the British Colonial Hilton was closing - may want to do some research into it first. Margaritaville also just opened and they have a day pass as well (and it is in walking distance).

I just googled and you are correct...I did not know that.

The hotel, which has been operating since 1924, is set to close its doors indefinitely on February 15, 2022. You can access British Colonial Hilton Nassau's page here.