Live from Seashore Feb 5-12 (2022)

TrinaLC

On 2/11/2022 at 5:11 PM, AngryBirdah said:

@TrinaLC - it sounds like you're having a great cruise!  

I was wondering... how many formal/elegant nights were on your cruise?  Do they also have a bunch of studio scene photographers out?  Not saying that we will definitely dress up and go to dinner, but if we do, and we buy that all-inclusive digital photos package, then we might as well get some nice family pictures  😁

If you have a chance to post another of the Daily Activities sheets, that would be awesome!  

Enjoy!

Elegant night was first sea day evening.  Will post some daily sheets when I get back home.  

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 7:58 PM, Hobby3333 said:

Do the butlers in YC still unpack your luggage?   The did on our last two Seaside cruises.  Did a great job and freed up time for us to enjoy our cruise faster.

She offered, but we declined…one of those things we like to do once on board and where we know where everything is.   

• Like 1

We did not receive a letter, but on our December cruise our Butler Jerome was very clear in explaining to us that the Pringles, Toblerone and mixed nuts were complimentary but would not be replenished.

He explained the Spirits and we got a bottle of Absolut and just took it home.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 7:13 PM, TrinaLC said:

Marmalade is awesome!  We haven’t done the shows. The Moulin Rouge space looks awesome.   

We’ve just been out and about like crazy and ready for a quiet gin rummy  card game after dinner (you’ve seen us do that!)   I’m ahead but Mark refuses to concede 🙂

Thanks to both you and Mark for taking time to do the updates!  Gives us a lot to help plan our two weeks!  My sympathies to Mark on refusing to concede.   I'm sure it is an heroic, but nonetheless futile stance on his part!  I share in his frustration!😥

On 2/10/2022 at 3:47 PM, Sea Viewer said:

Mask compliance is enforced, although last night a couple came into the theater after the lights were down and sat down in the no sit seats and took off their masks to sip cokes. They decided to leave after a staff member spoke to them.

In  Yacht club it was not enforced at all on both Seashore and Meraviglia and that was in December and January.