Preboarding health questionnaire

kycruiselover

6 hours ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

For those that have done a B2B cruise, do we need to remember to log in to our Cruise Manager and complete the Health Assessment for the second cruise midway during our first cruise?

Good question, first I've seen mentioned regarding B2B cruises. I know they will test you on the last seaday of the first leg. I don't buy the internet package when I cruise, wonder if I can access it on the free computers onboard. We'll be B2B on Valor in July if they're still doing the health assessment this summer.

2 hours ago, mondello said:

Good question, first I've seen mentioned regarding B2B cruises. I know they will test you on the last seaday of the first leg. I don't buy the internet package when I cruise, wonder if I can access it on the free computers onboard. We'll be B2B on Valor in July if they're still doing the health assessment this summer.

You can access Carnival's website for free on the shipboard computers or on your phone using wifi without paying for a wifi package.

2 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

You can access Carnival's website for free on the shipboard computers or on your phone using wifi without paying for a wifi package.

I'm not sure if it is even necessary to do the last minute health assessment when you're on a B2B?

4 hours ago, mondello said:

I'm not sure if it is even necessary to do the last minute health assessment when you're on a B2B?

That's what I'm thinking, but supposedly your cruise can be cancelled if you don't complete it in a timely manner, so don't want to drop the ball midway! We board on Saturday, so will make sure they show we're on the B2B list.