P&O flights

Hightackle84

39 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

I thought PCR tests were also ceasing to be available free as well?

As you said in your own words.

"I think with the arrival of deltacron, and the very great concern that we need to continue high levels of testing to ensure we continue to check for any new variant, this decision may well be reversed."

21 minutes ago, MX-Drew said:

As you said in your own words.

"I think with the arrival of deltacron, and the very great concern that we need to continue high levels of testing to ensure we continue to check for any new variant, this decision may well be reversed."

Just before this thread is shut,  the virologist on Radio 4 this morning was of the opinion that the new variant was extremely mild, but was moving rapidly through those who had not previously had either of the earlier variants.

I think cruise lines and their passengers will have to accept that it is impossible to provide a 100% safe environment, and do away with testing, quarantine cabins etc .  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Just before this thread is shut,  the virologist on Radio 4 this morning was of the opinion that the new variant was extremely mild, but was moving rapidly through those who had not previously had either of the earlier variants.

I think cruise lines and their passengers will have to accept that it is impossible to provide a 100% safe environment, and do away with testing, quarantine cabins etc .  

That has been my point all along!

And I would be happy with that.

Edited by MX-Drew
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems getting flight information for azura cruise from Malta 

3 cabins booked and linked and flight details only given for one cabin and P and O cannot guarantee we will all be on the same flight !

due to fly 12th May 

2 hours ago, LinniB said:

Is anyone else having problems getting flight information for azura cruise from Malta 

3 cabins booked and linked and flight details only given for one cabin and P and O cannot guarantee we will all be on the same flight !

due to fly 12th May 

I had a lot of trouble getting my flight information but I would say you should have yours by now as I had ours a few weeks back and our cruise is 26th from Malta. I would say P&O (Cruises) have messed up big time. I would insist you are on the same flight and you must have the details by next Friday.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, LinniB said:

Only two weeks to go now and despite numerous calls to p and o no further info It’s absolutely sucking all the joy out of looking forward to a holiday 

Have you checked the cruise planner?

That is where I found our flight information, I was not notified by P&O or my TA (in fairness to the TA, they were not notified).