Silver Spirits and a DV6

StuLaurie

Ok so I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but I will ask anyways just in case I’m missing something. We will have the Silver Spirits package and are staying in a DV6. We like to each have a couple of glasses of Prosecco while getting ready and on our balcony before dinner. Are our only options to each grab 2 glasses from the bar before going to our room?  Am I correct that we can not get a bottle unless we pay for it?  I know we can order through room service but that is something we probably would not do. It seems there would be a lot less waste if we could just drink what we want then put the bottle in the fridge for the next night. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, StuLaurie said:

Ok so I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but I will ask anyways just in case I’m missing something. We will have the Silver Spirits package and are staying in a DV6. We like to each have a couple of glasses of Prosecco while getting ready and on our balcony before dinner. Are our only options to each grab 2 glasses from the bar before going to our room?  Am I correct that we can not get a bottle unless we pay for it?  I know we can order through room service but that is something we probably would not do. It seems there would be a lot less waste if we could just drink what we want then put the bottle in the fridge for the next night. 

Thanks

Yes you are right.  However we try to bring bottles onboard from the ports.  Nice wine place for example at Barcelona port.  Train station stores near Amsterdam port.  Port in a store in Porto.  You get the picture.  Viking let’s you bring wine onboard.  They will even uncork it foe you at dinner.

• Like 3

Call room service and have them bring 4 glasses of Prosecco to your room. Place 2 in the mini fridge while you enjoy the first 2. Then enjoy the second 2. Easy peasy and no problems. Yes, it would b e a lot easier and more efficient if they'd just bring a bottle to your room, but the rules are what they are. Cheers!