Obstructed balcony L110 on enchantment

nursemom2

29 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

check out deckplans,com as they sometimes have a photo.

Isnt this obstruction the fact its a solid metal front to the balcony meaning you only get a view when you're stood up? There's been several posts about it (i know because im booked into L108 mini suite so I was researching it).

2 minutes ago, jimbo1683 said:

Isnt this obstruction the fact its a solid metal front to the balcony meaning you only get a view when you're stood up? There's been several posts about it (i know because im booked into L108 mini suite so I was researching it).

I do not know as I was merely telling the OP where they might go for some answers.

3 minutes ago, jimbo1683 said:

It wasn't a question directed at you.

#helpful

Then perhaps you should reply to the board and not to one another person's reply.

I did not go to deckplans myself.

but on the topic of obstructed rooms, a lot of time the view is still good enough and with a lower price too

18 minutes ago, jimbo1683 said:

The front facing balconies and the forward corner ones (M107, M108, L107, and L108) have metal balcony fronts. The balconies on port and starboard don't. We had L114 on the Majestic last summer, and it had glass instead of metal. The only obstruction was the bridge when looking forward.