Camp Ocean Registration – Prior to Cruise or Onboard?

TomCruise48

We are seasoned cruisers who have never sailed with children and sail mostly during off-peak.  Our fully vaccinated grandchildren will be sailing with us during spring break on Mardi Gras.  I’m looking for advice from someone who has recent experience since Camp Ocean reopened last December.  Can we register our grandchildren for Camp Ocean prior to our cruise, our do we need to wait until we are onboard?  We are concerned that registration may be limited to a certain number due to Covid and there will likely be many children onboard.

Registration isn’t limited, but some events are pacify controlled. They might have lowered those limits due to COVID, but maybe those will be lifted as well.

but yes the online just makes the onboard easier, and everyone has to be vaccinated. So it is only open for 5 years and older.

59 minutes ago, mkkao924 said:

Where can we register online? I tried to look everywhere to pre-register, but couldn't find it.

I seem to recall it was part of the check-in, a page comes up for registering eligible kids in your booking. You may not see it until 14/16 days before your cruise when you check-in, rather than when you first book the cruise.