Entry forms for each country

ladylemondrop

Apologies if this has been covered before, we start our cruise in Italy, and I have got the entry form (EU PLF) ready to submit for that, and I am aware we need one to re-enter the UK at the end of our cruise, but we are also visiting Greece and Turkey, then back into Italy does the ship arrange our forms for these countries whilst we are onboard or must I also do these myself before we leave?  (or whilst onboard if the wifi works!) 

I just want to be prepared, thank you! 

3 hours ago, louise1809 said:

Apologies if this has been covered before, we start our cruise in Italy, and I have got the entry form (EU PLF) ready to submit for that, and I am aware we need one to re-enter the UK at the end of our cruise, but we are also visiting Greece and Turkey, then back into Italy does the ship arrange our forms for these countries whilst we are onboard or must I also do these myself before we leave?  (or whilst onboard if the wifi works!) 

I just want to be prepared, thank you! 

You may not need to complete a form for the UK. From 24th Feb almost all restrictions are being lifted and there is talk of either discontinuing the PLF or simplifying it. Watch this space. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1