Experience Nutridge luau - Honolulu

Michelle c

Looking at booking the luau at Nutridge. I can book with transportation included. Has anyone done this? Did you book with transportation or do you own transportation? Whichever option was it easy to do? Just trying to make sure we have enough time to return to ship.

Thank you.

21 hours ago, scottca075 said:

In normal times I'd be inclined to use Uber, but I don't know how Uber is around the Nutridge area.

We were in Oahu last weekend and took an Uber from Turtle Bay Resort to Dole Plantation and back-- no longer than an 8 minute wait for an UberX on both trips and we were as far as you can be from Honolulu. Coverage in Oahu seems to be back to very normal levels-- I wouldn't be very concerned about using them for this Luau even if it is a bit off the beaten path. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You could also look into renting a hui(provided by servco toyota) it’s a car rental that is by the hour, there is a pickup location in Waikiki and one in Ala Moana..very easy to use. I’m sure you wouldn’t have a problem getting a Uber to bring you to Tauntalus but you may be waiting awhile for s pick up on your way home as the nutridge estate is in a residential neighborhood. 

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Nutridge luau on our last cruise to Hawaii. It was wonderful! It’s a smaller intimate luau that is more authentic than the large more commercial ones with hundreds of people offered through the cruise line so choose based on what experience you want. I coordinated the evening on our roll call. So many people signed up that the entire luau ended up being just us that night. They picked us up at the ship and returned us on time. I was able to arrange the transportation because there were so many of us. They had wanted a minimum number of guests at the time I think. I would suggest you call them to inquire if they still offer pick up and drop off at the ship. I found them to be wonderful and very accommodating to work with. We had such a great time. I would highly recommend it but again this is not a big commercial production. We all felt it was a personal and far better experience! Good luck!