concierge check in

theduktor

I am arriving with a group by bus that all have 12:30 check in at pier We have concierge level and were given 1:30 check in. Can we also check in earlier because of concierge level? we are sailing on 3/28 on constellation.

6 minutes ago, theduktor said:

I am arriving with a group by bus that all have 12:30 check in at pier We have concierge level and were given 1:30 check in. Can we also check in earlier because of concierge level? we are sailing on 3/28 on constellation.

Probably not.  Priority check-in has been eliminated for everyone except suite guests.  They are following the assigned check-in times.  Most likely you will not be able to check-in until everyone with an earlier time has checked in.

No you can't. Your time is your time unless you're all suite guests, which you stated you aren't. Under the current operational boarding standards Aqua, Concierge, Verandah, Ocean View and Inside all are subject to given boarding times. Also Captains Club categories of Elite and above aren't relevant either for boarding. (I don't know if Zenith is treated differently.)

Our first Celebrity cruise we were in a Concierge cabin. We came at our scheduled time and missed the Concierge lunch (no fault on our part). I went to the Concierge and told him what happened. He made arrangement for us to have lunch on another day at Tuscan Grill. Part of Concierge is the first day lunch perk.  

The special boarding lines for Aqua, Concierge, Elite are all “on hold” for the time being.  Instead of lining you up inside the terminals, they are trying to keep people outside the tournament as long as possible and they are pretty much sticking to the assigned times as a means of doing that.