Self Service Laundry?

caymancouple

I love the WS laundry, out at 8am return at 4, I have never had anything ruined, 26 cruises, allows me to travel light, carry on only, I can say cold wash line dry always perfect. I come home with clean clothes, put away for next WS cruise. Happy Sailing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Strenz said:

I love the WS laundry, out at 8am return at 4, I have never had anything ruined, 26 cruises, allows me to travel light, carry on only, I can say cold wash line dry always perfect. I come home with clean clothes, put away for next WS cruise. Happy Sailing

My husband has always used laundry service on every cruise line, but I never did until WS in December.  My reasons varied from "nobody is going to mess up (shrink) my clothes" to "I'm not paying $1.85 to wash 5 year old panties that cost $1.00 new.  When our collector cruise included free laundry service I gave it a try and echo your experience.  Everything was perfect!

4 hours ago, BklynBorn47 said:

My husband has always used laundry service on every cruise line, but I never did until WS in December.  My reasons varied from "nobody is going to mess up (shrink) my clothes" to "I'm not paying $1.85 to wash 5 year old panties that cost $1.00 new.  When our collector cruise included free laundry service I gave it a try and echo your experience.  Everything was perfect!

The reference to panties reminded me. I tend to pack everything that's toward the end of their useful lifeline and throw it away as I go, and come home to all new stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, milepig said:

The reference to panties reminded me. I tend to pack everything that's toward the end of their useful lifeline and throw it away as I go, and come home to all new stuff.

I have done that many times.  We are driving to NYC for our TA in April with an overnight on the way and another when we arrive.  ALL the clothes I'm wearing on the road trip will go in the trash before boarding ship.  I've got a lot of old raggedy stuff that should have been tossed out long ago.  One T shirt is from a 5k race with the date on the front - The "Hangover Classic" January 1, 1999.  Another the St Patrick's Day Pub Run - 1995.

• Like 1