Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

15 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

She is a beauty!  Did they say why no HairSpray? I am throughly entertained and no need to file a report with guest relations 😝 but other people have asked!

nope.. they didn't give a reason, I was more upset that Johnny rocketts wasn't open for breakfast.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

Perfect timing, Benny! We’re on Harmony the second week in September, so you’ll be the perfect antidote for my post cruise depression!  😎

Too bad you’re not on Harmony during our week. I’d love to play Find Waldo! I’d never be able to keep up with your eating, though! 😱😂

Harmony is a great ship.  You will have a fantastic cruise!  Grease was awesome and all the specialty dinning was tasty.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

I really really really like our cruise director!  Dennis is FANTASTIC!  He is now my favorite cruise director on Royal Caribbean!  Wow personable, funny, informative and tries to be every where! 

0AEF1F09-AEBD-4E2C-A94B-82A40C532344.jpeg

3B9CDD49-B775-4E2D-80BE-6283C708E8B8.jpeg

So glad you like him as much as we did!! My parents participated in the love and marriage game with him as our CD back in 2016 on the Jewel and it’s one of my favorite memories. 

27 minutes ago, LarryCruiser said:

Great review so far! I’m sailing in 4 weeks  - same ship, same itinerary - and learning a lot. 

A different kind of question, though: what camera are you using for these pictures? Thanks! 

You will love it!  It is amazing!  I am using iPhone 12 Pro Max for all the pictures/videos you see on here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CityChickCruising said:

So glad you like him as much as we did!! My parents participated in the love and marriage game with him as our CD back in 2016 on the Jewel and it’s one of my favorite memories. 

My favorite line from him, “it’s been 45 minutes since you have eaten, you must be starving” 😝 😆 😂 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4 Roatan

This is not a heavy fitness center usage group.  The fitness center never reached 20% capacity so far.

Hoping it's the same on my sailing in 3.5 weeks as I hope to be able to get in some good gym time without too much crowding.

• Like 1

Day 4 Windjammer Lunch

A great selection for lunch.  Compared to Oasis on the Sea (February with lower passenger count) Oasis used better ingredients for lunch.  salmon vs. tilapia more entrées, a tapenade selection like on the Wonder.  Less pre prepared sandwiches and more entrées.  They also only I opened half the Windjammer but it didn’t feel very crowded.  Symphony uses both sides for a little while then closes half by noon time.  I think it’s almost better to have more seating, uses one side for food but more and better entrées.  They also don’t have any cook to order stations for lunch while Oasis did.

Day 4

I am staying behind the gates!  Multiple crew have told me not to go outside on your own and from my personal experience I agree!  I already spotted the locals waiting outside the gates for cruisers that walk out… so no thank you! 

• Like 4