Celebrity Promotion Codes

Inspirazione

Hi – I’m hoping some of the Celebrity experts here might be able to help me.  I am trying to figure out if I have the right perks on my booking and I don’t want to call and be on hold for hours again (not with Celebrity, but the big box company we booked with).  Anyone know?  

GRAT C/A 11N, 
SURFCHG 11, 
SURFSAV 11, 
ELEVOBC 200, 
INTERNETCHG1, 
INTERNETSAV1

The only thing that looks a bit odd is the Gratuities there is not a Charge line and Save line. What does the line item amounts on the invoice show?

I also don’t see any codes for the drink package. But it does show the Elevate $200 OBC which means that the elevate package should be there with the premium drink package. 

Did they send you a copy of the celebrity invoice or just their own invoice?

10 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

The only thing that looks a bit odd is the Gratuities there is not a Charge line and Save line. What does the line item amounts on the invoice show?

I also don’t see any codes for the drink package. But it does show the Elevate $200 OBC which means that the elevate package should be there with the premium drink package. 

Did they send you a copy of the celebrity invoice or just their own invoice?

Looks like I missed one when i copied it....

GRATUITIES, 
GRAT C/A 11N, 
SURFCHG 11, 
SURFSAV 11, 
ELEVOBC 200, I
INTERNETCHG1, 
INTERNETSAV1

I do not have an invoice from from Celebrity,  Just their own invoice.  I was hoping one of these would indicate the Premium Drink Package. Do you happen to know what internet codes mean?

1 minute ago, Inspirazione said:

Looks like I missed one when i copied it....

GRATUITIES, 
GRAT C/A 11N, 
SURFCHG 11, 
SURFSAV 11, 
ELEVOBC 200, I
INTERNETCHG1, 
INTERNETSAV1

I do not have an invoice from from Celebrity,  Just their own invoice.  I was hoping one of these would indicate the Premium Drink Package. Do you happen to know what internet codes mean?

Your premium drinks are included in the rate that you booked, which is Elevate, so it won't show on the invoice in this section. The line items on the invoice show ELEVOBC 200 which is the OBC you received from the Elevate package.

So you have gratuities, surf (basic) internet, $200 OBC and the premium drink package included. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremiah1212 said:

Your premium drinks are included in the rate that you booked, which is Elevate, so it won't show on the invoice in this section. The line items on the invoice show ELEVOBC 200 which is the OBC you received from the Elevate package.

So you have gratuities, surf (basic) internet, $200 OBC and the premium drink package included. 

Thank you, Thank you!!!!  This is exactly what I wanted to hear!  

If you are within the check-in date and can see your Xpress Pass...will have PALL. That indicates Premium drink package. If you just see CALL...means just Classic drink package.

It seems to me that you have the Premium drink package, since that is part of the Elevate promotion currently.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Maggie North said:

If you are within the check-in date and can see your Xpress Pass...will have PALL. That indicates Premium drink package. If you just see CALL...means just Classic drink package.

Where exactly this text should be in the Xpress Pass? I should have the Elevate promo, but the Xpress passes show neither a CALL or PALL in them. 

2 minutes ago, Aarni said:

Where exactly this text should be in the Xpress Pass? I should have the Elevate promo, but the Xpress passes show neither a CALL or PALL in them. 

Look to the right of the bar code and read bottom to top!  If you don't look closely, you'll miss it.

When viewing on a Mac (I don't have a PC, so cannot comment on where it may be), bottom right corner of the bar code...scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (below all the health statements).

On the APP,  it is below left of bar code (again, I have an iPhone/iPad, so cannot comment on where it will appear on other devices).

3 minutes ago, Aarni said:

Tried to look at it on the Android app and PC and just can't see it. On a PC all of the text in the Xpress pass is searchable but can't find CALL or PALL on that document. 

This post has a photo of the Xpress pass. Sounds like you may be looking at eDocs instead?

Well, sounds like you need to make a call to Celebrity for clarification (have your booking number handy or even a copy of your booking confirmation that indicates the packages you purchased).  I can only tell you what I am able to see on my own Xpress Passes.  Good luck!