Is RCL back to doing meet and mingle parties? Or is that now history?

I've loved the informal M& M parties that were hosted by the cruise director's staff. Fun chatting with them and winning a few prizes. Snagged me a T-shirt on my last pre-COVID cruise. On the roll call forum their are no links to the cruise line that I can see. Anyone have any updated info?

As far as I can tell, the on-board meet and mingles have been paused for now. Keep trying to register. if the M&M will not be held, you can organize your own meet and mingles, which we are now doing for our April cruises. Good luck and cheers!

We had a M&M arranged and had about 30 sign up for it for our Odyssey cruise last week.  We received an email from CruiseCritic that we had the required 25 registered guests.  Sadly, we (nor anyone else who registered for it) received any notice on the ship last week, so it never occured.

• Thanks 1

I had issues trying to register for Meet & Mingles that we have sailings for (the first is on Wonder in 4 weeks time), and I kept getting an error message when I put my details into the system, so I emailed CC, and here is the main part of the reply I received.

The official Meet & Mingle program registration is paused.  We will update with an announcement when the cruise lines begin collection registrations.

In the mean time, many members have found success planning unofficial Meet and Mingle gatherings on their roll call threads.  I suggest if you haven’t already, search for your roll call and see if anyone is already planning to meet up.  If not, you can make the suggestion yourself.

• Thanks 1