Carnival Pride - Self Service Laundry

thekidsandi

55 minutes ago, thekidsandi said:

Does anyone know where the self service laundry rooms are located on the Pride?

The only one i remember specifically is on DECK 1 around the corner of the Mid Ship elevators.

There are a few others scattered throughout the ship but i can't remember exact locations of them all.

16 hours ago, chocolate melting cake said:

Here's a list

Riviera Deck 1 - midship / across from 1219

Main Deck 4 - aft / across from 4230

Upper Deck 5 - aft / across from 5270

Empress Deck 6 - forward / across from 6102

Verandah Deck 7 - midship / across from 7267

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Jacques O said:

is this self service laundry free? (washing machine, soap?)

It isn't free.  I believe it's $3.00 for wash and $3.00 for dryer and you use your sign and sail to pay.  You can bring your own laundry pods and dryer sheets.  Not sure how much the soap products are on board.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sgttami said:

It isn't free.  I believe it's $3.00 for wash and $3.00 for dryer and you use your sign and sail to pay.  You can bring your own laundry pods and dryer sheets.  Not sure how much the soap products are on board.

I believe the soaps are about the same as the wash. I started bringing my own after they double charged me once.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 3:50 PM, Bulldogsoc said:

Thanks very much. I was going to ask the same question.  My son and I are travelling light with small backpacks on a 9 day Norway cruise so we will need to use those once or twice.  

I’ll be on at the same time as you 🙂 I’m bringing a couple of the dry detergent strips, easier than dealing with liquids 

On 4/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, CruisinRach said:

No it is not free. I can’t remember the exact price from my October trip, but I want to say about $3 for wash, 1.50 for dry. Not sure about the soap, I brought my own. It all goes right on you sail n sign. 

From carnival FAQ page:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1134/~/laundry-service

Laundry Service

Self-Service Launderettes
Self-service launderettes are located on staterooms decks. There are 2 or 3 washers, 2 or 3 dryers, and 1 iron and ironing board in each launderette. The cost is $3.50 USD per washer load and $3.50 USD per dryer load. For your convenience, if you have not packed your own, each launderette has a vending machine that dispenses small boxes of detergent and water softener at $2.00 USD per box. 

On most ships, the machines are operated using your Sail & Sign card for payment. On the following ships, only coins are accepted to operate the machine; change can be obtained at the Guest Service Desk, if needed: Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation and Carnival Paradise.

Self-Service Launderettes are featured on the following ships: All ships with the exception of the Carnival Celebration, Carnival Jubilee and Mardi Gras which have ironing rooms on several stateroom decks as well as Valet Laundry service.