Recent reviews of Voyager of the Seas

5 hours ago, Swedishwolf said:

First sailing for Voyager since covid will be from Barcelona April 15 for 7 days so i guess you have to wait until at least April 24 to get a honest review 🙂

Unless someone does a live one! Fingers crossed; we are on it May 22nd 💜

3 hours ago, CatLadyFemme said:

Unless someone does a live one! Fingers crossed; we are on it May 22nd 💜

I am on the Barcelona to Copenhagen cruise on April 15th - probably won't go live but will answer questions for sure after the cruise. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all! 

It has been a bit since several of you stated you would be sailing on Voyager of the Seas, I'm curious what everyone thought? Torn between a sailing on this one, or Celebrity's Millennium...

7 hours ago, aururab said:

Hello all! 

It has been a bit since several of you stated you would be sailing on Voyager of the Seas, I'm curious what everyone thought? Torn between a sailing on this one, or Celebrity's Millennium...

Current Live review:

9 hours ago, aururab said:

Hello all! 

I’m just back from Voyager last week and Millennium in November. Both were excellent as far as food and service are concerned. Celebrity buffet was better - loved the breakfast eggs Benedict station. Main dining was excellent on both - celebrity more refined - but sometimes the menu descriptions, your expectation from that description, and the dish are different. Having said that Millennium was only on about 25% of capacity and voyager 50%.

I would say that voyager whilst looking good is maybe not as shiny and revamped as recently as Millennium. Millennium was just a little bit fancier than Royal. We have booked another sailing in Asia on Millennium for 2024 so have no issue going back.

I would more likely take into consideration the itinerary, status and the cost between the two. Celebrity only do the nightly drinks between 5-8pm, where Royal is currently 4 drinks anytime if diamond. These things could make or break it in the overall cost of the cruise.

We are happy to sail Celebrity if the price is similar to Royal ( taking the complete package prices into consideration - which doesn’t often happen) or if the itinerary isn’t covered by Royal - some Asia and South America cruises for example.