Disappointed how expensive internet plan is for us as Platinums or Elites on a 15 night transatlantic

lambs2

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Umm, minor point, but 15 days goes evenly into $75 for $5/day.

Must have hit one of the wrong buttons on my calculator.  LOL!!

I will add that once we did a 2+ month land trip in Australia.  We stayed in youth hostels which obviously do not have free internet.  It took me about 1 month before I realized that you could get free internet at McD - yes I was being a bit dumb but no matter.  So we went maybe 1 month with no internet access and we survived w/o any problems.  

DON

Edited by donaldsc
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, DaisyRose said:

I for one am very disappointed about all the "cutbacks" I have read about regarding loyalty benefits.  Although my current booking has the Princess plus that includes gratuities and  beverage package, I don't think all future cruises will.  I finally reached elite status, and was so happy when I did.  And now they are reducing so many of those benefits.  I'll miss the loyalty benefit, though it wasn't much, it "encouraged" me to spend a little extra onboard, such as for a specialty restaurant.  I also recently read that only 6 bottles of alcohol instead of the 8 we used to get in the elite mini bar.  And now, half price on Internet instead of a little free time.  I am not really interested in using much Internet while I am on vacation.  I simply like to log in to email every few days to check in with home, just in case there are any issues with families or my dog.  It's very disappointing, and lessens my loyalty to Princess.  I understand they have to make up for many losses during the covid shutdown, but they should not expect to do that in the first year back.  I feel they should try to keep people feeling appreciated, and then they will keep coming back to Princess.  I really no longer feel appreciated or loyal to Princess.  

Had the eight bottles of liquor last week, not six

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1