Encore 8736 / 8136

11 hours ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Anyone stay in these club balcony cabins? I think they have an angled balcony? 

I would love to know, too.  I think these will be bigger than average balconies.  

We had a similar type of cabin (next to the M6s) on Breakaway that had a generous sized balcony that had room for two loungers and two chairs. 

11 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I would love to know, too.  I think these will be bigger than average balconies.  

We had a similar type of cabin (next to the M6s) on Breakaway that had a generous sized balcony that had room for two loungers and two chairs. 

It's classified as a club balcony, so I'm assuming it's bigger, but you know how that goes 😆

13 minutes ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

It's classified as a club balcony, so I'm assuming it's bigger, but you know how that goes 😆

The CB has a bigger bathroom at least!

As Encore is a sister ship to Bliss and Joy, perhaps someone will be able to post pictures for us from one of these ships.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 9:24 PM, lbrandon said:

Just got in NCL Encore cabin 8736. the balcony is huge and we only paid for a standard Club Balcony room.

73C22014-341C-4B9B-8E89-8E5EEEAB844C.jpeg

Can you tell me if the bed is closer to balcony or closer to the cabin door? I prefer it closer to the balcony, but haven’t found details on this cabin yet. Thanks!

I just had to post here because THE DAY BEFORE the OP originally posted the last "this is great", I was awaiting a call back from my TA and was going to upgrade myself to of these rooms because there had been a price drop. He didn't call me back that day, and they were gone shortly after I read your post the next day, so either you are on my December sailing or someone else read your post that is on my sailing. 🙂 

Stupid TA. 

Edited by weltek

• 1 month later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I was grateful someone cancelled this weekend and we were able to snag 8136 (the oddball deck 8 MC before the M6s)! Is there any overhang from above on these staterooms? We had a M6 previously and loved that there was some overhang for a bit of shade and privacy. But a photo I saw made me question if this MC has any more than a sliver of an overhang.

Note to self: take a good video of these specific staterooms for future cruisers.

Edited by weltek