Princess Plus Package

lost4sure

I’m just curious. We will be trying the PRincess Plus Package for the first time in June. I’m usually and early riser and always go for an early walk..picking up two coffees from the International Cafe on my way back to the cabin. With the package would I be able to pick up two coffees with just my medallion or do I need his medallion too? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camelia- said:

I’m just curious. We will be trying the PRincess Plus Package for the first time in June. I’m usually and early riser and always go for an early walk..picking up two coffees from the International Cafe on my way back to the cabin. With the package would I be able to pick up two coffees with just my medallion or do I need his medallion too? 

You should be able to order more than one drink at the IC based on my experiences—7 cruises since October and on a number of Princess different ships.

I am also an early riser (get a double shot cappuccino delivered to the cabin around 5 am), hubby is not.  I always stop by the IC after my walk/gym to get another cappuccino and hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys for my hubby every morning.  

I’ve  also been able to order more than one drink with the Medallion.   Just easier to order two drinks at a time than individually ordering two drinks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, disneyochem said:

You should be able to order more than one drink at the IC based on my experiences—7 cruises since October and on a number of Princess different ships.

I am also an early riser (get a double shot cappuccino delivered to the cabin around 5 am), hubby is not.  I always stop by the IC after my walk/gym to get another cappuccino and hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys for my hubby every morning.  

I’ve  also been able to order more than one drink with the Medallion.   Just easier to order two drinks at a time than individually ordering two drinks.

Thanks very much..that’s great to hear. I was thinking that there might be an issue because they might think that I was ordering for someone who didn’t have the package!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jwattle said:

He will probably get the soda and more as it was purchased under US conditions, but not positive of this.

Probably correct. If you want the package with alcohol maybe passenger services can change once on board.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jwattle said:

He will probably get the soda and more as it was purchased under US conditions, but not positive of this.

I'm not sure it would matter where you booked from once on the ship, unless the account states up front which package they would be getting....  

On 4/19/2022 at 9:29 AM, MouseBerry said:

What about iced tea in cans? Is this considered soda as well? In the premium segment  one could expect home/ship brewed tea and lemonade is served.

but iced tea and lemonade are available for free. Why would I want to pay for canned versions?

On 4/19/2022 at 6:29 AM, MouseBerry said:

I‘m not brave enough to ask if there is some british cider served, Thatchers, Bulmers or something like that. And if so , is it covered by the package?

cheers

MouseBerry

MouseBerry,

In pre-covid times there were British ciders available and covered by the package.  Princess had/has a very popular British Pub lunch on a sea day. They may not be available at all the bars, but you should definitely ask.  Also, if you are sailing in Europe there will be a quantity of British folks on board and that will increased the likelihood of the ship stocking some.  At the moment it's a matter "supply chain issues" that we are all experiencing.

12 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

but iced tea and lemonade are available for free. Why would I want to pay for canned versions?

because, the “ice tea / lemonade” you get free from the machines, is a very different product, and doesn’t taste at all the same, or as good as, the sweetened (like peach flavour) version, that you get in cans or bottles. 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:38 PM, disneyochem said:

My new go to morning drink on our next cruise 🤣

• Like 1