Double Crown and Anchor points Royal Caribbean

Hi Guys,

We booked the Repo cruise in November 2021 Honolulu to Brisbane Australia departing October 2022. Does this cruise qualify for the Double points? We are unsure can anyone clarify for us?
Thanks in advance.
Glen and Shari

23 minutes ago, SuitesRbest said:

Hi Guys,

We booked the Repo cruise in November 2021 Honolulu to Brisbane Australia departing October 2022. Does this cruise qualify for the Double points? We are unsure can anyone clarify for us?
Thanks in advance.
Glen and Shari

Im only awat full suites earn 2 cruise points on Princess (hence us doing 4 B2B in full suite to earn 8 credits which takes us over the elite line. Hence I'll be happy to enjoy the suite facilities for 18 years at a great price, cheaper than an exclusive hotel and everything supplied onboard.

40 minutes ago, SuitesRbest said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Glen and Shari

Yes it was posted on FB to qualify for double points that bookings had to be booked by the 31/3/22 for sailings prior to 30th April 2023

Edited by rkmw

36 minutes ago, SuitesRbest said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Glen and Shari

I believe so .you a Australian and if it was booked through a Australian agent or RC @au  you should be getting double points.

But you would have to have booked it in accordance with the offer.

And I doubt the cruise will happen.

I have cruise booked for Jan 30th for 8 nights in a Junior suite on the Quantum. I have it in writing that I will receive 4 points a night it is 2 points a night for balcony. That will put me into the Emerald Crown and anchor I also have the trans pacific cruise 2023 then I will only need 6 nights be Diamond ,shame it is a 18 night cruise so it won't count until after I disembark. Am I bothered ? not on your life, just let me go cruising. 

Cheers John

Edited by JohnGc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1