Transportation from Holiday Inn Port of Miami to Cruise Terminal

ken_nyc

We are 5 adults and 3 kids (one just under 2 years old), are there any recommendations for transportation from the Holiday Inn Port of Miami to Cruise Terminal? At the Holiday Inn 3 years ago we were able to sign up for their transportation to the Cruise Terminal but they stopped doing it I guess because of COVID. Thank you in advance!

Besides UBER, LYFT or cab are there other transportation companies that are in Miami to pick us up at the airport, take us to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami; pick us up at the Holiday Inn take us to the port and after the cruise from the port to the Miami airport?

12 hours ago, ken_nyc said:

Besides UBER, LYFT or cab are there other transportation companies that are in Miami to pick us up at the airport, take us to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami; pick us up at the Holiday Inn take us to the port and after the cruise from the port to the Miami airport?

Larry's Limos is often suggested on this board, but they will be more expensive than either a taxi or Uber.

• 1 year later...

it IS walkable 

image.thumb.png.ffeda5c95b7b493bcc8e022599e5d316.png

there is a footpath on the bridge to the port

However I wouldn't do it ..... take a taxi or UBER .... I've been there MANY times and worked in the port for years .... I would not walk it ....