Post-Cruise Miami Tour with Luggage Storage and FLL Airport Transfer?

CruzerDeb

I know this is asking for a lot, but is anyone aware of a tour company that will pick us up at the Port of Miami, provide a decent tour while holding our luggage and then haul us to FLL? Our flight doesn't leave until 8:30p and we really need something fun to fill that day. All suggestions welcome!

I was looking online at the cruise planner (RCL) and they have an excursion on the last day. It's a $30 air boat tour with airport drop-off to FLL on de-embarkation day. For that rate, you get a 3 hour tour plus the transfer to the airport which is less than the cost of an uber/lyft or any of the shuttles (well, most of them).

I'm seriously considering going this route, especially to kill some time before my departing flight. You might look for

• Like 1

Pre-virus there were a couple of hop on/off bus tours that would store your bags. You can also store you bags at the Luggage Lounge in South Beach while you explore.

I would also look at www.resortpass.com for hotels and resorts offering day passes to their pool, beach and spa facilities - tip them to store your bags while you swim, dine and are pampered.

Or rent a car, put the bags in the trunk, and Go where you want for the day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, notscb said:

I was looking online at the cruise planner (RCL) and they have an excursion on the last day. It's a $30 air boat tour with airport drop-off to FLL on de-embarkation day. For that rate, you get a 3 hour tour plus the transfer to the airport which is less than the cost of an uber/lyft or any of the shuttles (well, most of them).

I'm seriously considering going this route, especially to kill some time before my departing flight. You might look for

How long then will you have to spend time before your FLL flight. This would be a game changer for me especially at FLL. The OP's flight doesn't leave until 8:30pm. Rent a car and manage your own timeframe.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ashland said:

How long then will you have to spend time before your FLL flight. This would be a game changer for me especially at FLL. The OP's flight doesn't leave until 8:30pm. Rent a car and manage your own timeframe.

Yep, just rentered a car and will do some activities in Ft. Lauderdale.

19 hours ago, notscb said:

Carnival is currently only offering transfers to FLL or Miami airports; no other post-cruise excursions.