Thikngs to ,do ion Bimini?

bguppies

Just got an e-mail this morning that our Septmber Sunshine cruise is switching from Nassau to Bimini.

Love the fact that there is no Diamonds International or Senor Frogs. (yet)

Since the island looks so small, I'm sure things to do are limited, but what are the best things to do on the island?

Rent a golf cart and explore the small island on your own.  we did that in March and had a blast. There is a free tram from the ship area into the town.  there are hundreds and hundreds of golf carts to rent.  I think it is the third stop that the tram makes.  But just ask the driver.  We drove around and stopped at a few conch stands (joe's and stuart's).  Then made our way to a public beach that was just beautiful.  There are several food and drink vendors at the public beach.  I don't recall if there were bathrooms.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bguppies said:

Unfortunately I am slowly going blind from diabetes, so some days I can't even re-read to correct typos.

Some days are much worse than others.

Sorry

I'll do better just for you.

I’m so sorry!
Please forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 9:24 AM, brooker said:

Rent a golf cart and explore the small island on your own.  we did that in March and had a blast. There is a free tram from the ship area into the town.  there are hundreds and hundreds of golf carts to rent.  I think it is the third stop that the tram makes.  But just ask the driver.  We drove around and stopped at a few conch stands (joe's and stuart's).  Then made our way to a public beach that was just beautiful.  There are several food and drink vendors at the public beach.  I don't recall if there were bathrooms.  

This is great information thank you

On 5/11/2022 at 12:54 PM, LadyMac72 said:

Are you sailing on CC out of Norfolk in October?  We're looking at that cruise too. 

Yes, being so close to the port we couldn't pass up the opportunity 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 8:48 PM, Dremac373 said:

Yes, being so close to the port we couldn't pass up the opportunity 

Me too ~ I'm about an hour from the port.  October 10.  Got a good deal on a cove balcony.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 3:17 PM, LadyMac72 said:

Me too ~ I'm about an hour from the port.  October 10.  Got a good deal on a cove balcony.  

too funny, we are also on the Oct 10 cruise. Our first Carnival cruise was on Magic in a cove balcony