Onboard Booking Promo from December 2021

garyl62

Does anyone have the page from a daily back in December (any day should work) that shows the promo for booking a future cruise while onboard?  I booked a July 2023 trip while onboard in October, then in December I moved it to August of 2023.  I now noticed it seemed like I had only received 1/2 of the extra OBC offered.  I contacted my TA and explained the issue.  My TA said Celebrity has confirmed the OBC I received at time of the original booking was only 1/2 what it should have been, but because I changed the reservation in December I need to go with the offer at that time.  They said they are not able to identify what the promo was then, so I need to provide them a copy of the offer in order to have them review the amount provided.  Specifically I'm looking at a Sky Suite booking for 11 nights.  The paperwork I have from October 2021 and March 2022 show $600 OBC for making that reservation, Celebrity has provided $300.  

If someone can post it here I'll download a copy, or you can email me at GaryL62 over at AOL dot Com.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

I have a copy of the October 2023 on board booking offer and for a SS 10-13 N the OBC was $300.  

1 hour ago, HskrCrsr said:

Thanks to both of you.  @HskrCrsr that is what I was looking for.  

My mistake on what was being offered back then.  The paperwork I have from March had much higher OBC offerings and what I thought was October I now realized after reading the fine print with dates included was really a duplicate from our March trip.  Oh well, guess my DW will not be getting that extra purse on this trip 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1