Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 5/1/22 - 5/8/22 Lots of Pictures!

24 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

This is a pre boarding announcement for the Adventure of the Seas virtual cruise leaving out of NJ on 5/12/22.  Please come aboard as we eat and drink and entertain ourselves on yet another virtual cruise and this time on a non Oasis Class ship!!

For sure, I will be following!  I'll be on board the NE/Canada cruise on Adventure in September!😉

• Thanks 1

We were on this cruise too.  Fun time.  We especially enjoyed the rock and roll band.  Unfortunately, my husband tested positive for Covid today and we are fairly sure he got it on the boat.  If you were on this cruise please take a Covid test if you start to feel any symptoms.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SF said:

For Oasis what entertainment besides the ice show and the water show needs reservations and can you book it on the app prior to boarding?

As of now, none, since you can't book pre cruise.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:28 PM, mac_tlc said:

Saw the stowaway piano player in the elevator on the way up to the Suite Lounge. I have a short video. It it will take a while to post. 

mac_tlc

Who were your concierges?  I'm boarding in four days and haven't received anything from them. No response to my e-mail to them either (hopefully the e-mail addresses haven't changed)!

Thanks to you and Benny for the great reviews.  Much appreciated.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lordian said:

We were on this cruise too.  Fun time.  We especially enjoyed the rock and roll band.  Unfortunately, my husband tested positive for Covid today and we are fairly sure he got it on the boat.  If you were on this cruise please take a Covid test if you start to feel any symptoms.

Oh no… I hope he feels better soon.  I used my mask when it was in very crowded indoor space.  I tested negative for my next trip cruise.

22 hours ago, SF said:

For Oasis what entertainment besides the ice show and the water show needs reservations and can you book it on the app prior to boarding?

Nothing can be booked until you are connected to their Wi-Fi unless you pay for individual specialty dinning.  Also usually headliner shows needs reservations but if they don’t expect it to be busy they will say no reservations required.  You should go with the expectations that you need reservations especially for the adult comedy at Blaze.

We were on this cruise- my husband, sister & brother-in law.  Wonderful time- we loved the music on board this ship more than any other that we have been on.  First cruise in 28 months!  Woo hoo!

Unfortunately, we all tested positive for covid earlier this week.  Symptoms started on Sunday night with sore throats and headaches which progressed to coughs and fever.  I hope the worst is over for us...but ya never know.  We are all vaxxed and boostered.

We did not get off the ship in Fort Lauderdale.  We did get off in CoCoCay and Nassau.  Who knows where we caught this!  I thought we were being careful- but I guess we were not careful enough.

PLEASE test if you were on this voyage and have any symptoms.  I've already called RCI and told them because I would hope they are trying to keep track of breakouts AFTER passengers leave.  

Would we cruise again...absolutely!  We already have a reservation for August, but  I think we will hold off and  wait till next year.

Stay safe everyone.

Julia Ann

On 5/4/2022 at 11:37 PM, BennyBrun said:

Day 4

English Trifle … it’s back and it’s still the same ! JELLO… 

BDA103C7-EAD4-49A0-9AD2-B4461D508374.jpeg

23E98B4C-F90E-41AB-B074-3758D1BD70A9.jpeg

5A32084A-F793-41F0-BDC7-8790CC9FBAA4.jpeg

737F8A08-780A-4773-9800-6C6C02E75912.jpeg

I’m late to the party on this thread, but were there any crazy old ladies complaining about the trifle this time??