Rainy Forecast

marnie2005

29 minutes ago, marnie2005 said:

What to do in Bermuda if it rains? Forecast not looking great for our three days in Bermuda coming up next week🥴

Rain in Bermuda tends to sort of be like Florida-- it comes and goes fairly quickly. In countless trips down there I've only been rained out for an entire day once. 

Of course none of this can be guaranteed but cheer up-- its most likely not as bad as it looks. 

43 minutes ago, marnie2005 said:

What to do in Bermuda if it rains? Forecast not looking great for our three days in Bermuda coming up next week🥴

Long term forecasts for Bermuda are notoriously inaccurate. Also you can not go by Weather apps or the Weather Channel. They use an algorithm. Often there is a short shower every day, an hour or less and amy happen when you are in bed.  So the apps show rain. For Bermuda forecasts the best forecast is a couple of days out from the Bermuda weather service. http://www.weather.bm Their forecasts come from a weather station on the island.

Edited by Charles4515

Good luck.  I hope it doesn't rain on you, but if so, I'm pretty sure it won't be raining in the Crystal Caves.  You can do that...

Some of the tour boats have roof covers, so if it's a light rain, it won't be horrible.