Going on the Mardi Grass & need shuttle info

What is a good shuttle service that can take you from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral . It would be for 2 people getting into Orlando around 12pm .

Also what would be the earliest they could pick you up for the trip back .

• Like 1

For the return trip we've used Cortrans Shuttle Service several times, including last week on the Mardi Gras.  We've always had good results from them.  We did their 8:15 am shuttle last week.  Their charge is $25 per person each way.

For the trip to the port:  We always fly in the day before.  Many times we've rented a car and dropped it off near the port.  Last week we were arriving later, so we decided to use Cruise Control private transportation to get from MCO to our hotel at Port Canaveral.  It was expensive, but worked out really well as they picked us up and the door right after we had our luggage.

Edited by Lee Cruiser

With that late of an arrival, I wouldn't recommend anything other than Carnival's official transfers. It's 45 minutes to an hour from MCO to Port Canaveral, and if any delays happen either to your flight or with traffic incidents, you run the risk to miss final boarding. I'd highly recommend switching to an earlier flight or one the day before if at all possible. 

Edited by Cruisegirl1919
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

What is a good shuttle service that can take you from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral . It would be for 2 people getting into Orlando around 12pm .

Also what would be the earliest they could pick you up for the trip back .

Mears transportation is only who i woulr use...

they have an mco office. The driver  was  waiting for us at baggage with a sign in her hand that had our last name on it..

The conveyor belt had just started and we grabbed our bags, walked to a tahoe that was parked just 100 feet away and were whisked away..

I felt like a movie star...you call them when you get in and they pick you up..

I think it was $225 round trip..