Celebrity App Question/Issue

InTheDrink

I know the app is notoriously messed up, but I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix this: 

When I sign into the app, I see our upcoming cruise but no reservations. My husband can see everything on his app. 

The app tells me the only person I am linked to is myself, but when I try to add my husband, it says that I have exceeded the number of reservations I can link to (I haven't linked any). 

Any suggestions? I really do not want, as the app suggests, have to go to Guest Relations when I board! 😁

13 minutes ago, InTheDrink said:

I know the app is notoriously messed up, but I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix this: 

When I sign into the app, I see our upcoming cruise but no reservations. My husband can see everything on his app. 

The app tells me the only person I am linked to is myself, but when I try to add my husband, it says that I have exceeded the number of reservations I can link to (I haven't linked any). 

Any suggestions? I really do not want, as the app suggests, have to go to Guest Relations when I board! 😁

I have the same problem.  No idea how to fix it.

Edited by Januarysent
Spelling

Perhaps sign out and sign back in; whenever it acts whacky I try this first. If that doesn't work, delete the app and reinstall. Or maybe there is an overdue update.

If you are able to see all your cruises and reservations on the X website, I would guess the app just got corrupted somewhere along the line. 

When I go to the app and select the calendar icon at the top of the page it takes me to a fairly blank page that at the bottom says Change Ship/Date selecting that brings up all our reservations.  

I have not found any problem using the app, got me it has been better than the website 

I had signed out/signed in before I posted, but I did try deleting the app and starting again. That loaded daily activities that I couldn't see before, but still no luck with my dining reservation. 

I am in the correct sailing, so it's not that either. 

Januarysent- If I find a solution, I will make sure to post it for you!

• 1 year later...

Realise this is an old posting, but I am having exactly the same issue as the OP. Have deleted the app, cleared cache etc, but still cannot see my reservations. I, too, seem to be linked to myself! Any updates gratefully received - Celebrity have raised an IT ticket but it’s now two weeks, and I’ve still not heard anything 😐.

3 hours ago, SDWCruise said:

Realise this is an old posting, but I am having exactly the same issue as the OP. Have deleted the app, cleared cache etc, but still cannot see my reservations. I, too, seem to be linked to myself! Any updates gratefully received - Celebrity have raised an IT ticket but it’s now two weeks, and I’ve still not heard anything 😐.

Can you see everything you should see on the website?

The app is also flawed because the people operating it don't have any clue about customer experience.  On Beyond after boarding time events were loaded and published for the middle the night, inconsistent description as compared to cruise planner, wrong menus while dining, and more.  Onboard crew make excuses, but don't know what's on the app or may not have any actual role on publishing info.