Btimmer's Not Very Almost Live Quantum trip to Alaska - 5/16-23/2022

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I hope you are right with that assumption, but I wouldn't put any of my money down on any of the 3 doing what we hope they would do.

We probably have different ideas of what they would/should do.

Just now, Biker19 said:

We probably have different ideas of what they would/should do.

I'm only wanting them to do the right thing. Inform people truthfully. Good or bad. 2% Is only 2 out of every 100 people(passengers and crew) onboard? You have to be pretty sure it's more then that right? So how come we haven't heard anything from Royal?

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

You have to be pretty sure it's more then that right?

No, what I'm saying is when in some previous times they've made some sort of announcement the threshold was around there - with no announcement (that I've read anyone mention), I'd assume less. Again, we probably have different definitions of "doing the right thing". And again, OP's kind of cases don't count (testing positive off the ship) and RCI doesn't care much.

Edited by Biker19

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, what I'm saying is when in some previous times they've made some sort of announcement the threshold was around there - with no announcement (that I've read anyone mention), I'd assume less. Again, we probably have different definitions of "doing the right thing". And again, OP's kind of cases don't count (testing positive off the ship) and RCI doesn't care much.

I believe I read somewhere if when they get home they are suppose to call Royal and let them know if they test positive. So I think Royal does care............or maybe  just saying that to make you believe they care.

2 hours ago, Btimmer said:

Unfortunately, we contracted Covid-19 on the cruise and tested positive at home today.  We both caught mild colds and masked up while on the cruise.  I even self tested negatively a week ago.  So we're quarantining at home.

It was still a great cruise that we'd do again on an RCCL ship.

Both DW and I started feeling minor symptoms Monday night. We both tested negative yesterday. Probably just typical cruise crud, but we’re isolating just to be on the safe side. 

• Like 4