Bayonne and Oasis

33 minutes ago, loudbmw said:

Our experience on the May 15 Oasis.  Had a 10:30 arrival time.  Showed up right at 10:00am, short line to drop luggage.  Garage was full from previous cruise (except for handicap) so we parked in the surface lot. 

They were letting 10:30 appointments into the terminal and had a separate line for families with young children.  The non kids line was short and we were through security in a couple of minutes.  

We used the Pinnacle check in area and were seated until boarding began - right at 10:30 am.

We had some hiccups on Anthem Easter sail as we had an unvaxxed child and were stuck in this line as processing these Paxs caused the holdup.  Once we cleared this step, the testing was a breeze and got our answer within the estimated 15 minutes. 

This cruise had an estimated 1,200 children.

HI all,

Was wondering if there is a height restriction on the parking? I have a hard roof rack and was wondering if this will fit in the indoor parking. Saw on some post they have outdoor, but wanted to make sure I can park.

Thanks

8 hours ago, rcmal said:

HI all,

Was wondering if there is a height restriction on the parking? I have a hard roof rack and was wondering if this will fit in the indoor parking. Saw on some post they have outdoor, but wanted to make sure I can park.

Thanks

http://www.cruiseliberty.com/directions_parking.html

Per the website above:

Oversized vehicles, such as campers and RV’s, that occupy more than one space, will be charged double the normal rate.

The height restriction of the garage is 7’ 4”. There is an open lot adjacent to the parking garage to accommodate vehicles with height restrictions.

For those who said people arrived early and caused lines...were they just outside waiting so if you walked to front you found a shorter 10 30 line for example. Or were they in the 1030 line and had to wait for them all to get turned away? 

Edited by MarlenaBR