Health Form to enter Spain

Scout16

On 6/22/2022 at 9:52 PM, Lois R said:

I am flying out on Saturday and just printed out my Health Form, which has the QR code on it. I tried finishing it on my phone too but it says "Your form was already started"......yes, I started it on my laptop. 

Weird, I can't bring it up on my phone.....oh well, I will carry the hard copy with me with all my other important stuff........Passport, VAX card, etc.

I'll be completing my health form on Sunday for Tuesday arrival in Barcelona. Did you have to download your vaccine card onto the Spanish health form?

49 minutes ago, bonnieg said:

I'll be completing my health form on Sunday for Tuesday arrival in Barcelona. Did you have to download your vaccine card onto the Spanish health form?

Hi, nope. Just filled out the form and submitted it and got the QRCode and printed it out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are arriving in Barcelona via cruise ship and flying out 3 days later. I see information about flying into Spain, but not arriving via ship.

Is the Health form still required for arriving cruise passengers. The website and informational pages appear to have conflicting information.

We are from the US, fully vaccinated with two boosters each.

Thank you

1 hour ago, llhillman said:

We are arriving in Barcelona via cruise ship and flying out 3 days later. I see information about flying into Spain, but not arriving via ship.

Is the Health form still required for arriving cruise passengers. The website and informational pages appear to have conflicting information.

We are from the US, fully vaccinated with two boosters each.

Thank you

Hi, I landed in Barcelona on June 26th and they asked to see my health form. But I flew over. Not sure about if you arriving via ship.

we arrive by cruise ship, the Health Ministry website lists contradictory info though in one paragraph it does mention that tourists over the age of 12 arriving by sea and can show proof of vaccination do not need to complete the form.

The form in its' current version does not have an option for sea arrivals as they did 6 months ago-

a bit confusing

Issue Solved- I decided to call the Ministry of Health, spoke with someone in English and she confirmed that travelers arriving by cruise ship ARE NOT REQUIRED to complete the health form.

I suggested that the office might consider updating their website and she said they were "working on it"

• Thanks 1

I arrived in Barcelona on June 6 and due to delays I was going directly to the ship and they did not want to see anything including my passport, as far as they were concerned I was just in transit.  This was a good thing since my travel health document was dated for the day before when the flight was cancelled.   

• 3 weeks later...

Started my Spain health form.  After filling out the first couple of questions, it then said I had to wait until 72 hours before my flight to Spain to finish the rest.  Is this correct?

3 minutes ago, bbtondo said:

Started my Spain health form.  After filling out the first couple of questions, it then said I had to wait until 72 hours before my flight to Spain to finish the rest.  Is this correct?

Good morning, yes, it is correct.