Drink package with $11 limit

I'm a new HA cruiser and reserved 11 night Panama Canal Cruise on Eurodam in March.

We have the Have it all Package and I have 2 questions 

1. Can we choose a drink that is listed at $11 and have it covered with the package or would it not be covered because of tax and gratuity making it over $11?

2. Do we get to choose the restaurant, date and time for our 2 included specialty dining options or are they just randomly assigned to us?

7 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

I'm a new HA cruiser and reserved 11 night Panama Canal Cruise on Eurodam in March.

We have the Have it all Package and I have 2 questions 

1. Can we choose a drink that is listed at $11 and have it covered with the package or would it not be covered because of tax and gratuity making it over $11?

2. Do we get to choose the restaurant, date and time for our 2 included specialty dining options or are they just randomly assigned to us?

1) Any drink or glass of wine listed at $11 or less is covered 100% by the SBP, all gratuities are already included and any taxes are only charged if in port and the port or country requires them and have no effect on the drinks being included or not.

2) You can go online into your HAL account and book your specialty restaurants at anytime. There is a place to check whether you are using your promotional credits or not.

Edited by terrydtx
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

1) Correct

2) I do not believe you can book restaurants now for sailing in March. You get Tamarind and Pinnacle as your free choices. You can probably book near the fall.

Have a great cruise!

We love Tamarind and it is our favorite specialty restaurant of any cruise line, unfortunately it is not available on our Oosterdam cruise in August.

12 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

We love Tamarind and it is our favorite specialty restaurant of any cruise line, unfortunately it is not available on our Oosterdam cruise in August.

My favorite is crispy duck! 

And as far as drinks go, we enjoyed the bar in Tamarind before dinner. There's a great mixer party going on and I found some drinks I really enjoyed. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

My favorite is crispy duck! 

And as far as drinks go, we enjoyed the bar in Tamarind before dinner. There's a great mixer party going on and I found some drinks I really enjoyed. 

My favorite is the wasabi coated tenderloin steak, but the Crispy duck is also excellent.

• Like 1