Sim Card for iPhone in Italy

okiedrifters

From a recent TMobile email. Depending on the country, you may experience higher speeds. Italy appears to be included.

From in-air to on-the-road, our customers are getting even MORE exciting travel benefits ON US!

✈️4 sessions of unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi and texting, now with streaming

Faster data abroad than before

✌️Free AAA for a year

🚗Exclusive savings on gas with Shell and the Fuel Rewards®program

⛱️ Up to 40% off hotels and more!

Even more reasons why being a T‑Mobile customer just keeps getting better.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:52 PM, CPT Trips said:

From a recent TMobile email. Depending on the country, you may experience higher speeds. Italy appears to be included.

From in-air to on-the-road, our customers are getting even MORE exciting travel benefits ON US!

✈️4 sessions of unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi and texting, now with streaming

Faster data abroad than before

✌️Free AAA for a year

🚗Exclusive savings on gas with Shell and the Fuel Rewards®program

⛱️ Up to 40% off hotels and more!

Even more reasons why being a T‑Mobile customer just keeps getting better.

For us, T-Mobile has been simply amazing.  We first learned about the benefits of this phone carrier when we were on a HAL cruise off the coast of Italy.  Several senior crew members would some up to the Crow's Nest late at night and use their phones by connecting to cells on some nearby Italian islands.  They told us about how "T-Mobile just works" and it works just about everywhere (over 200 countries) with no extra fees for data (at that time it was 2G).  For only an extra $5 a day or $50 a month one could get LTE in over 200 countries.  Now, they are giving us even more benefits.  We recently drove a rental car in the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany and our phone was always a reliable GPS.  And knowing that friends/family could reach us anywhere by simply dialing our USA number was always a plus.

The best part is that we are Grandfathered into their old Senior Plan which costs us exactly $60 a month for 2 phones (unlimited everything).  The current cost of that plan is slightly higher but still a bargain.

Hank

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hlitner said:

The best part is that we are Grandfathered into their old Senior Plan which costs us exactly $60 a month for 2 phones (unlimited everything).  The current cost of that plan is slightly higher but still a bargain.

As an old veteran I qualified for both the senior and the military price. The military plan is less expensive. These plans are currently not “unlimited everything.” Voice costs $0.25 per minute. 

38 minutes ago, CPT Trips said:

As an old veteran I qualified for both the senior and the military price. The military plan is less expensive. These plans are currently not “unlimited everything.” Voice costs $0.25 per minute. 

Tis true on our plan.  It is unlimited everything in North America, but elsewhere it is unlimited test and data with phone calls costing 25 cents/minute.  When we are in Mexico (where we live a few months a year) we get 5gb per month of LTE data.  If we go over 5gigs it falls back to a slightly slower speed (but still unlimited).  But I love that T-Mobile does not play the fee/tax game with our bill.  Our monthly charge is exactly $60 (which includes all taxes and fees) which is the cost of two lines.

Hank

i worked out with T-mo that for my $60/mo, I get the better hotspot coverage since i would be using it quite a bit when i go camping or traveling.  

i did find out that S. Colorado has quite a few patches of missing coverage on my roadtrip last year...  And we have a known dead spot up here on the mountain where I work - i use wifi calling there, with my building's wifi.   otherwise, i've been really happy with T-mo.

For T-mobile users, their recent plan upgrades give you 5g of high speed international service. We still plan on purchasing an extra plan. As others have said, it just works and we like being able to use our own phones and numbers