Classic non alcohol package for kids

justhavingfun

Hello , booked cruise on Infinity for July with two grandkids ( 12 &13 ) . They received the Classic non alcohol package , With this package will the be able to get things like virgin daiquiris ,  virgin chocolate mudslides , will the be able to get hot chocolate and coffees from Cafe Al Bacio , is there anything else I need to know about this package for the grandkids. Thanking you in advance.

Hello LoveThatCorgi , yes you are correct, because of the recent price increase the cost to upgrade to Premium non-alcohol is 58.80 for each of the grandkids for a 7 day cruise. At least now there package includes Soft drinks can and fountain, Premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier & San Pelegrino , Specialty coffees & Organic teas , Red Bull energy Drink , Coconut water and offering from Vitamin Water , of course Virgin Cocktails  of any kind and the smoothies from Spa Cafe . I included the whole list of what’s included so everyone would know , now the grandkids have a larger choice then our included Classic Alcohol package does ( we don’t drink) just use it for Coffee and Virgin Cocktails and only allowed regular bottled water ( the metal one )  for anyone else that don’t drink  you can upgrade your Classic Alcohol package to the Premium Non-Alcohol package for 58.80 ( yes Celebrity calls it and upgrade even though it cheaper in price compared to Classic Alcohol package because of the Premium Waters) 

• Like 3

This is very helpful information. If my kids want to order the “zero proof” beverages like the sparkling mint lemonade or watermelon tropic drinks that I see on the bar menu, do they need the classic or premium non alcohol package?  Also, if they have the classic package and order a virgin pina colada, do they pay the price difference or have to pay the entire cost?  We’re trying to decide if we should upgrade them to premium. Thank you for your knowledge!

7 hours ago, 32cute2me said:

This is very helpful information. If my kids want to order the “zero proof” beverages like the sparkling mint lemonade or watermelon tropic drinks that I see on the bar menu, do they need the classic or premium non alcohol package?  Also, if they have the classic package and order a virgin pina colada, do they pay the price difference or have to pay the entire cost?  We’re trying to decide if we should upgrade them to premium. Thank you for your knowledge!

I'm not sure there is a price difference option for the non-alcohol package.  Below is a snip from the Celebrity drink package graphic that might be helpful.  The first column is the classic package, and the second column is the premium package.  Our son doesn't drink soda, tea or coffee.  He drinks mostly water and, on cruises, a lot of mocktails, so it was an easy decision for us to upgrade his package - even if it has been $58.80 instead of $33.60.  We didn't have to worry about the bar tab of a 17 yo.😉

image.thumb.png.2620a0f17a26c0f7d38182c5d71c81de.png

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, itsanita said:

On the included classic  non alcoholic package, will the kids be able to get bottle water?   That's all my grandkids drink.  

As per the image shown in the post right before yours, yes, but only the non-premium bottled water.

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

<snip>yes, but only the non-premium bottled water.

As an FYI - unless something has changed since April, the non-premium bottled water is actually in metal cans. Some have said it tastes tinny.

12 minutes ago, MarKay525 said:

As an FYI - unless something has changed since April, the non-premium bottled water is actually in metal cans. Some have said it tastes tinny.

It has been like that for a while now, personally, on the one occasion I've tried it, I didn't notice any unusual taste.

On 5/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, Mark_T said:

As per the image shown in the post right before yours, yes, but only the non-premium bottled water.

Sorry, I missed that.  But thanks.