Upgrade bid options gone

magicsoccer

We are leaving Monday and my upgrade bid options disappeared today.  My credit card has not been charged.  I thought that it would tell me if I did not get the upgrade. When they are all missing does that usually mean anything specific? 

4 hours ago, magicsoccer said:

We are leaving Monday and my upgrade bid options disappeared today.  My credit card has not been charged.  I thought that it would tell me if I did not get the upgrade. When they are all missing does that usually mean anything specific? 

Bidding/processing closes 24 hours before departure. For a Monday cruise, you would receive your rejection notice on Sunday night (20ish hours before departure). 

image.png.c9b47e5859c144d6b3cde885a3f1ae79.png

Edited by BirdTravels

6 hours ago, magicsoccer said:

We depart on the Encore on Sunday at 5pm, and our options disappeared earlier this week.  We just got a pair of emails from NCL at 1:25PM Friday with our upgrade information, so there's still hope! 🙂 

Note - we got two separate emails - one from upgradeadvantatge(@)ncl.com stating that we received an upgrade, and the other 2 minutes later from ncl(.)com titled Cruise confirmation with the new stateroom number and showing the charges in the confirmation PDF.  The information was updated on the NCL site at approximately the same time.   For whatever reason, the upgrade advantage email went into my spam folder, so it was a little confusing at first..  

Good luck!