ArrivCan if starting Alaskan Cruise from Seattle

6 hours ago, carefree lady said:

We will stop in Victoria on the last day. Do I do the app before I get on the ship or before we get to Victoria? I thought I read you’re suppose to do it 72 hours before.

There's actually no such time restriction. I flew home from LAX today after sailing on the Navigator and did the ArriveCan app while standing in line to have my vax pass inspected and get my luggage tags. And if Victoria is just a port stop, not debarkation, do you even need to do it?  Will everyone on the ship need to download ArriveCan and fill it out just to visit?

Edited by ronandannette

9 minutes ago, ronandannette said:

There's actually no such time restriction. I flew home from LAX today after sailing on the Navigator and did the ArriveCan app while standing in line to have my vax pass inspected and get my luggage tags. And if Victoria is just a port stop, not debarkation, do you even need to do it?  Will everyone on the ship need to download ArriveCan and fill it out just to visit?

Yes

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes

Interesting - and a huge pain in the butt! Do you know who will be reviewing the ArriveCan QR code?  The cruiseline or will they have a customs check-point at the port? When you fly, it's up to the airline to verify the QR prior to boarding you but you also show it when you go through Canada Customs upon arrival.