Cost to pre purchase spa pass

ddlb

I want to book a seven day cruise on the breakaway and would like to know the current cost to pre-purchase the spa pass. Also trying to decide if I should pay extra and use my onboard credit since there’s nothing else I could spend it on if I get all the perks. Thanks any responses appreciated!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Elsammo46 said:

Can’t say for the Breakaway speciafically, but when I went on the escape it was $200 for the week and my upcoming cruise in the Getaway was the same price point. 

Thanks!  I am sure it will be the same hopefully in December. 

1 hour ago, ddlb said:

I want to book a seven day cruise on the breakaway and would like to know the current cost to pre-purchase the spa pass. Also trying to decide if I should pay extra and use my onboard credit since there’s nothing else I could spend it on if I get all the perks. Thanks any responses appreciated!

Maybe I am misunderstanding your intentions, however, if you want to use Onboard Credit, you would not be able to pre-purchase the Spa Pass with those, as it can only be used once onboard.

(My remarks about this is just an FYI for anyone who might not be aware of NCL's OBC!)

On 5/21/2022 at 12:23 PM, ggTexasGal said:

Maybe I am misunderstanding your intentions, however, if you want to use Onboard Credit, you would not be able to pre-purchase the Spa Pass with those, as it can only be used once onboard.

(My remarks about this is just an FYI for anyone who might not be aware of NCL's OBC!)

Right. I probably should’ve asked how much more it would cost if I had the book it on board using my OBC!  I’m kinda guessing $20. 

26 minutes ago, jbpinkie said:

I inquired how much the day pass was on the Bliss last week and was advised it was $85 per day

Yikes!

by any chance did you get the weekly rate?

5 hours ago, NoahtheRed said:

Wait, how are y'all pre-purchasing thermal spa passes? I've been under the impression it's still a "Can only be purchased on-board" thing?

You can typically find the Thermal Spa passes available to pre purchase when you go online into your reservation.  It will be listed in the “Plan and Explore” section.   You can pre buy just like you could pre book and buy excursions. 

1 hour ago, JandC_Cruising said:

You can typically find the Thermal Spa passes available to pre purchase when you go online into your reservation.  It will be listed in the “Plan and Explore” section.   You can pre buy just like you could pre book and buy excursions. 

That was indeed news to me. I called up NCL and managed to secure some for my upcoming cruise though, so that's a win 🙂 Saves some stress on Day 1.