Mt Etna and Taormina tour, need tour guide company name

traceytd

We will be at  port of Messina Italy on June 8 2022 and we were looking at doing Mount Etna and Taormino tour through Italytours.eu but they don’t have enough participants.

I am looking to book it with another company.

Would any of you have suggestions? Tours by locals are already booked up. I don’t want to go through a third-party, I’m looking for someone local or a  local company.

also, if anyone wants to join us, we need 2 to 4 more people.

thanks

Tracey 🙂

As already suggested, if you have not already done so, join the Roll Call for your cruise.  On there you can ask the same question about names and look for others to join with you.  It is also possible you may find that someone on the Roll Call has already organised a tour and is looking for others( like yourselve)s to make up numbers.

if you do not know what a Roll Call is, read here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2594924-what-is-a-roll-call-everything-you-need-to-know/

Edited by edinburgher

1 hour ago, edinburgher said:

As already suggested, if you have not already done so, join the Roll Call for your cruise.  On there you can ask the same question about names and look for others to join with you.  It is also possible you may find that someone on the Roll Call has already organised a tour and is looking for others( like yourselve)s to make up numbers.

if you do not know what a Roll Call is, read here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2594924-what-is-a-roll-call-everything-you-need-to-know/

I am on a few different roll call and posted it there too.
I already asked if someone wanted to join us.

Thanks for the pointers though. 🙂

Good that you are already on your RC for this sailing as that would be your best way of joining one already arranged by someone else or asking if others would be interested in joining your own tour.  As Taormina and Mt Etna are very popular tours from Messina, I think your chances are high.